Stay a step ahead with preventive health screenings.
At ArchWell Health, the ValYou Care™ you receive from your primary care provider includes preventive health screenings to detect small problems before they turn into big ones. When your doctor catches a problem early, treatment options may be more effective, less invasive, and less expensive.
Ask your doctor which health screenings are best for you.
Preventive health screenings are a smart way to safeguard your overall health and well-being. These screenings offer a wide range of benefits, such as catching potential health issues early, preventing more severe problems from developing, improving your overall quality of life, and reducing healthcare costs. Plus, by finding out your risk factors for specific conditions, you can make lifestyle changes to lower your risk. Making preventive health screenings a priority is your best bet for continued good health.
Or, call 1 (866) 272-4935 for more information.
Health screenings and tests
At ArchWell Health, we offer a variety of on-site preventive health screenings. Routine lab work is available, as needed, so your physician has a full picture of your health. Other screenings and tests available, on-site or from our referral partners, include:
- Alcohol misuse screening and counseling
- Annual Routine Physical Exam
- Bone mass measurement for high-risk patients
- Cardiovascular disease screening tests and cardiovascular disease behavioral therapy
- Counseling to prevent tobacco use
- Dementia screening (cognitive testing)
- Depression screening
- Diabetes screening and diabetes self-management training
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Echocardiogram (Echo)
- Fall Risk Assessment
- Glaucoma screening for those that are high-risk
- Hepatitis B virus screening, vaccine, and administration
- Hepatitis C virus screening
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) test
- HIV screening
- Influenza A and B, COVID, and strep tests
- Initial Preventive Physical Exam (IPPE)
- Lung cancer screening
- Medical nutrition therapy
- Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program (MDPP)
- Neuropathy screenings
- Obesity behavioral therapy
- Pap tests and pelvic examinations
- Prostate cancer screening
- Retinopathy screenings
- Skin check for cancer
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) screenings
- Urinary Incontinence Assessment