It’s about time.
At ArchWell Health, we believe spending more time with your doctor leads to better health outcomes. That’s why we schedule every new member appointment for an average of 40 minutes. It’s just one of the little things we do to help keep you healthy today…and for years to come.
Join ArchWell Health today!
Becoming a member is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Follow the simple steps below, and you'll be on your way to wellness in no time.
Schedule a New Member Appointment
Your New Member Appointment is a critical first step on your wellness journey. During this appointment, we’ll get to know you, discuss your health concerns, and create a plan to help you get the most out of life.
Please enter your information into the form below and click “Submit.” A member of your care team will get in touch to schedule a time that works for you. Feel free to call and schedule a tour any time. We’d love to show you around!
Fill out the New Member Form
Prefer to talk to someone? Browse your nearest ArchWell Health location below:
Attend your New Member Appointment
During your new member appointment, you and your care team will spend some time getting to know each other, discussing your health history, and answering any questions you might have. Then, you and your doctor will work together to build a care plan tailored to your needs.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your New Member Appointment and bring the following:
- Driver’s license or state ID cards
- Medical insurance cards
- Current prescription bottles
- List of your current over-the-counter medications (eye drops, inhalers, topicals, supplements, etc.)
- List of your current medical specialists
What to expect during your appointment:
Every member is different, and times may vary. Please allow 45-80 minutes to complete the following.
- Registration (10-30 minutes)
If not already complete, our care team will help you finish your new member paperwork. They’ll also have you sign a records release consent to give us permission to request records from your previous providers
- Screening questions* (15-25 minutes)
Depending on your needs, you’ll meet with a medical assistant or registered nurse from your care team. They may do lab work or perform an electrocardiogram (EKG) if you have a history of heart problems.
- Meet with your primary care provider (First time visits are, on average, 40 minutes with your provider.)
You and your doctor will have a chance to chat, discuss your health history, and address any concerns you may have about your health.
* If you’re more comfortable seeing a male or female member of the team, please let us know. We’ll do our best to honor your request. Depending on the current transmission level of COVID in your community, we may ask you to wear a mask at your local ArchWell Health center. If transmission levels are low, you will not be requested to mask.
Schedule regular wellness visits
Routine wellness visits are the key to a successful care plan. In addition to check-ups and labs, we’ll include preventive steps like exercise and a healthy diet—so you can keep doing the things you love.
Medicare Advantage Partners
We partner with Medicare Advantage Plans such as: