We recognize that the privacy of your personal information is important. The purpose of this policy is to let you know how we handle the information collected through the use of this website. Portions of this website may describe privacy practices applicable to specific types of information or to information provided on specific webpages.
This policy does not apply to information collected through other means such as by telephone or in person, although that information may be protected by other privacy policies. As used in this policy, terms such as “we” or “our” and "Company” refer to ArchWell Health, LLC and its current and future affiliated entities. The term “we” or “our” and "Company”, depending upon the context, may also refer to individually owned and operated medical practices that use the name ArchWell Health® in connection with ArchWell Health, LLC and its affiliates providing administrative and business support services to such medical practices.
This website is intended for a U.S. audience. Any information you provide, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the U.S.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
This website may include webpages that give you the opportunity to provide us with personal information about yourself. You do not have to provide us with personal information if you do not want to; however, that may limit your ability to use certain functions of this website or to request certain services or information.
COOKIES AND TRACKING
The Company may use various technologies, including cookies, web logs, and web beacons to gather automatically collected information and may aggregate this information from our website visitors or to enable certain features of our website. This information may include demographic data, technical information about the technology (e.g., phone, computer) used to connect to our website, web browser information, your IP address, and browsing behavior such as pages visited and how often they are visited.
You may disable cookies and similar items by adjusting your browser preferences at any time; however, this may limit your ability to take advantage of all the features on this website.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND OPT-OUT OPTIONS
For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, see www.aboutads.info/consumers, and to opt out of such ad networks’ and services’ advertising practices, go to www.aboutads.info/choices. After you click the link, you may choose to opt out of such advertising from all participating advertising companies or only advertising provided by specific advertising companies.
We may use analytics companies to enable certain features on our websites to gather information and aggregate data from our website visitors, such as data related to pages are visited and how often they are visited. In addition, we may use tracking technologies that allow us to recognize your device when you return to our website within a period of time, as determined by us. Information is captured using various technologies, which may include cookies.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may use or disclose your personal information for the following purposes, which may include, but are not limited to:
- To respond to an email or particular request from you;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Process an application as requested by you;
- Administer surveys and promotions;
- Provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about health products or services provided by us or other businesses;
- Perform analytics and to improve our products, websites, and advertising;
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes;
- Protect someone's health, safety, or welfare;
- Protect our rights, the rights of affiliates or related third parties, or take appropriate legal action;
- Keep a record of our transactions and communications;
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law; or,
- Contact you through any contact information you provide through this website, including any email address, telephone number, cell phone number, text message number, or fax number. Please see the section below titled “Our Online Communications Practices.”
We may use and disclose your activity information unless restricted by this policy or by law. Some examples of the ways we may use your activity information include:
- Customizing your experience on the website including managing and recording your preferences;
- Marketing, product development, and research purposes;
- Tracking resources and data accessed on the website;
- Developing reports regarding website usage, activity and statistics;
- Assisting users experiencing website problems;
- Enabling certain functions and tools on this website; or,
- Tracking paths of visitors to this website and within this website.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information, including information collected through our Sites, under the following circumstances:
- We will only share your personal information with third parties as outlined in this policy and as otherwise permitted by law.
- We may share personal information if all or part of the Company is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction.
- We may share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law, or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting activities that are illegal, violate our rules, or may be harmful to other visitors.
- We may also share personal information with other third-party companies that we collaborate with or hire to perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire companies to host or operate some of our websites, related computers, and software applications.
- We may also share personal information within the Company, and we may combine personal information that you provide us through this website with other information we have received from you, whether online or offline, or from other sources such as from our vendors. For example, if you have purchased a product or service from us, we may combine personal information you provide through this website with information regarding your receipt of the product or service.
This website may permit you to view your profile, access related personal information, and request changes to such information. If this function is available, we will include a link on this website.
WEBSITE AND INFORMATION SECURITY
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information that you provide on this website. While we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our website. We cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet, and we are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers. If we ever learn of a breach of your information, then we will notify you in accordance with the applicable law.
OUR ONLINE COMMUNICATION PRACTICES
We may send electronic newsletters, notification of account status, and other communications, such as marketing communications, on a periodic basis to various individuals and organizations. We may also send email communications regarding topics such as general health benefits, website updates, health conditions, and general health topics. We offer you appropriate consent mechanisms, such as opt-out, for marketing and certain other communications. For example, you may opt-out as provided for in a specific email communication or contact us as described below in the section “Contact Us.” Please be aware that opt-outs may not apply to certain types of communications, such as account status, website updates, or other communications.
INFORMATION FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13
We will not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 through this website without receiving parental consent. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through this website, please contact us.
SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLAIMER
Our Website may include Social Media Features, such as the Facebook button. These Features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features are hosted by a third party, and your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing them.
We may change this policy. If we do so, such change will appear on this page of our website. We will also provide appropriate notice and choices to you, on this website and in other appropriate locations, based on the scope and extent of changes. You may always visit this policy to learn of any updates.
To contact us regarding this policy and our related privacy practices, please contact us at:
ArchWell Health, LLC
102 Woodmont Blvd., Suite 600,
Nashville, TN 37205
If you believe we or any Company associated with us has misused any of your information please contact us immediately and report such misuse.
The effective date of this policy is May 19, 2021.